Happy Friday Lovelies!!
I thought I'd play along with Five on Friday today....
1. First and foremost, this weather is uh-mazing!
I am sooooo excited to finally have Fall weather...now we just need the leaves to look like this....
2. Our "grown up" bed finally came in this week! And I LOOOOVE it!
The nail heads go all the way to floor...obsessed!
(and please excuse the awfulness that is that lamp and nightstand! I have plans for a revamp of the table....there ain't a whole lot I can do for the pretty leafy lamp...ha!)
3. Speaking of Fall Weather..I am having so much fun dressing this little monkey these days! Fall clothes are so fun! We have had these clothes forever now and I am excited the weather is finally chilly enough to break 'em out!
Not to mention these fabulous sparkly mary jane Toms her Nana got her!!
these skinnies have sparkles in them...I could die!
please excuse the messiness that is my husband's closet.... that is on my organization to do list!
4. I can say that we finally have E's first Christmas present!
Another sweet gift from her Nana & Papa! We have been wanting one of these anywhere chairs for a while now, I mean she needs one in her nursery, right!? :) So Nana went ahead and ordered it!
It is suuuuuper cute! Although, it is WAY more blue in person than on the website....it is supposed to be aqua...
I worry that is too blue...and our girl is pretty girly....anyone had any luck on exchanges with monograms at Pottery Barn?
4. This baby girl is just like her sister....she loves the sweets! I have bundt cakes, blackberry cobbler, chocolate stuffed cookies, and lots of candy at my house right now....not to mention this amazingness stored in the freezer at the office....I may have a problem....
If you have a Jeni's near you...go!
The Brambleberry Crisp and Buckeye are pretty amazing too!!
5. I love my hubby.... a lot.
He has been so awesome lately.
My moodiness between pregnancy and work stresses can't be fun.
But he continues to tell me how awesome I am and bring me back down to reality.
His job wears him out everyday, and he still comes home everyday and helps so much....
taking care of E, helps me clean, puts me to bed when I am doing too much, rubs my feet.
Hubby, you are a rockstar and E and I are lucky to have you! :) XOXO
Okay, I'll stop the sappiness now :)
Happy Weekend Ladies!
Enjoy this Fall weather...we are already half way through October!!