Happy Friday Folks!
So, I thought I would play Fill in the Blank Friday for 2 reasons:
1. I am umotivated again....
2. I haven't played in a while!
So here we go....
1. When I was a kid I wanted to be a business woman...I had no idea what that meant, i just new I wanted to be like my daddy when I grew up.
2. As an adult, my dream job would be a graphic designer/shop owner .
3. W hen I was younger I wanted to be just like Kelly from Saved By The Bell .
4. The childhood Halloween costume that I remember most was when I was my "50's Girl" costume. i had a poodle skirt that my grandma made, my scarf around my neck, my hair in a perfectly curled ponytail, and either roller skates or these fabulous black and white shoes....I wore that costume a lot!
5. My favorite childhood toy was Jem. Anything Jem. Jem is truly outrageous, Truly, truly, truly outrageous - Jem is my name, No one else is the same, Jem is my name
6. The time I got into the biggest amount of trouble when I was a kid was when I ....my friend talked me into taking the bike trail away from my house that I wasn't allowed to take without my parents...I will never forget coming back and seeing my mom standing there....big trouble.
7. I get daily inspiration from bloggers, my mom, my friends, stranger's stories
Happy Halloween Weekend Everybody!