Today's list is
Top 8 Fears
1. Snakes...without a doubt my biggest fear in the world. It's unhealthy how terrified I am.
2. Someone breaking into our house while we are asleep. I have nightmares about it. The Hubs got an alarm system put in to ease my fears....it helps.
3. Pregnancy, not the acutual pregnancy but keeping the baby if/when I do get pregnant. I had some issues a while back, or so I was told, that would make it hard for me to carry a baby. I have been told recently that am 100% able, but that fear stays with me.
4. We spoke of this yesterday...feet...they gross me out! :)
5. Losing my parents, they are the best in the world!
6. Small confined spaces
7. Dark parking lots/garages...I need an escort please and thank you.
8. Blood....I can deal with a little....too much and I will pass out after I freak out (I'm a poet and didn't know it!).